just suppose...that five years ago you had put into place an effective marketing plan for your dental practice. Think how different your life might be today.
At last, a Marketing Resource for your Private Practice
with step-by-step instructions.
If you want to bring new paying patients into your dental practice and increase your profitability, you've come to the right place.
Is this on your "Wish List"?
Unfortunately, you can't turn back the clock, but you can start right now and have a more financially and personally rewarding practice.
- more new patients
- less missed appointments
- the kind of cases you most desire
- treatment plans accepted
- patients who pay their portion as agreed
- more referrals - and not from insurance companies
- less stress
- more time for family and friends
I'll get right to the point and tell you how.
First, get a free copy of my Special Report:
"Private Practice Marketing 101".
||It Will Change the Way You Think About Marketing!
Now you can know, once and for all, what marketing really is, and how to put it to use in your practice.
Conquer the 4 P's of Marketing.
It's not just advertising!
This special report will tell you why so many practices fail at marketing. You'll uncover hidden information that will change the way you think about marketing your practice.
It's a short read - it's power-packed - and it's free with your membership, or you can get it by subscribing to my newsletter.
Second, get out your credit card and confirm your membership in The Private Practice Marketing Roundtable, the private, members-only, online marketing resource.
Use your immediate access to the website and take the steps to becoming the rainmaker that every practice needs to survive in today's competitive and insurance-driven world.
Take advantage of your immediate access to:
- Outline your goals for the next 90-180 days
- Discover the profit holes in your practice with the 29 Profit Holes Checklist.
- Create an action plan for the 10 key areas of Professional Practice Success.
- Use the tools to evaluate how the marketing mix is coming together at your practice.
- Pick out 2, 3, 4 or more of the Twelve Rainmakers Secrets and put them into action to pull in new patients.
- Follow the step-by-step instructions to create a professional, customized marketing plan for your private practice.
Where Would You Rather Focus?
Filling Your Practice
||A constant activity of bringing in new patients, a distraction, a worry, an uncertainty, etc.
Enough patients to meet your financial goals. A waiting list of patients. A steady flow.
It starts with a goal, a plan and deliberate action.
They Didn't Teach You This In Dental School!
Let's face it. Dental school was designed to teach you how to be a dentist. It's not there to teach you how to market or run a dental practice, or even what marketing actually is. The in's and out's get learned over the years through trial and error, after implementing things you read about or saw others dentists doing.
The Private Practice Marketing Roundtable is your private opportunity to learn how to build a profitable practice and to get started doing it today. Geared specifically for the practitioner that has been in operation for five years or more, The Private Practice Marketing Roundtable gives you the tools you need, in easy to understand and implement formats.
The Private Practice Marketing Roundtable, available to members-only, uses a professional marketing model designed to show you how to maintain a full practice and to increase not just revenues but profits.
Chock-full of tools, templates, checklists, articles, tips, and more - it's a comprehensive source of in-depth information.
Does this sound like you?
- You spend quality time with the patient, explaining everything and then they don't accept your recommendations.
- You don't have as many new patients as you want for a full practice.
- You aren't seeing the kind of cases you really want to work on.
- Your patients want to "think about it" and then don't return.
- You have patients who miss routine appointments.
- Your appointment reminder system still leaves you with holes in the schedule.
- The profits you get from the practice aren't what you expected.
- The profits you get from the practice don't match the effort you put into the practice.
- You think "marketing" is "advertising" (or a close second), and you don't have time for it anyway.
- You know you need to do something or you'll just keep getting the same results you've been getting.
I could go on, but you get the idea. If you see or hear yourself in any of the above, don't waste another minute - act now to enroll in the Private Practice Marketing Roundtable.
Click here to become a member
Read what others have to say...
When I signed-up for the membership that included the individual coaching sessions I had no idea where it would lead. Inside of 30 minutes I had identified a new revenue stream for my practice that not only produces revenues on my day off, it's also going to funnel new patients to me.
I'm enjoying those days off a lot more than I used to!
Your guidance in helping me think through the decision to seek training in a particular area has opened a whole new arena for me. It's not that it was something new, I had just never taken the time to really evaluate what it could mean to my practice. The coaching was like having a Partner who really cared about what I wanted.
I wish I had had this information five years ago, I would be lightyears ahead of where I am now.
Thank you for this program.
It's worth every penny and more!
Carol T., DDS, Texas
"That new training I mentioned, turns out it's even better than I thought! It's going to fund my retirment, PLUS - I'll be able to retire sooner and with a lot more confidence. That was a surprise to learn. Thank you!
This is not another cookie-cutter program that's supposed to work for everyone. You know it's baloney when you see a "quick fix" for getting new patients, marketing your practice, or instant success. Overnight magic and instant riches. Hogwash!
Every practice is different. Yours has it's own pluses and minuses, it's own rewards and pitfalls, and it will need it's own customized approach for achieving the financial goals and rewards that you have set.
And you can design this approach using the information at your fingertips at The Private Practice Marketing Roundtable.
Here are just a few of the many benefits you'll get...
Get Immediate Access - Click Here To Become a Member
- Build a referral machine for getting new patients
- Get your treatment recommendations accepted and stop letting revenue walk out the door
- Create more profits using easy steps to uncover and plug the hidden profit holes that every practice has
- Keep more of the money your practice brings in
- Master simple techniques to bring new patients into your practice
- Break away from a revenue-driven mindset and build a profit driven practice
- Discover the true power of marketing...it's not just advertising.
- Open the door to a fuller, more rewarding practice while honoring the professional and ethical guidelines for promoting your practice.
- Watch your best patients pull in their friends and family, building your practice in the process.
The information you'll find at The Private Practice Marketing Roundtable is practical, easy to understand, and easy to adapt to your practice considerations.
Everything in one place.
Everything geared to you, the professional in private practice.
And all of it accessible 24/7 with your membership in The Private Practice Marketing Roundtable.
Membership offers tremendous value to you.
Your membership gives you 24-hour access to all the tools and resources, including:
- Expert advice on marketing your private practice, with ideas, tips and suggestions specific to marketing a professional service business.
- An in-depth review of marketing topics with specific action steps you can take.
- Templates that save you time - you can download and use them in your business right away.
- Special Reports on hot topics - invaluable information resources.
- Downloadable business tools that enhance your operations.
- Checklists to assess where you are, with tips for raising your score.
- Plus, we asked our clients what would make this opportunity even better.
What we learned is that you also want to be able to communicate with the Coach directly, to be able to get questions answered or support in taking some of the steps.
So we added:
- Two personal emails per month -You may send up to two emails per month with questions on how to use the materials or to get clarification on any point made in an article, including how you might use the information in your own practice. We'll provide you with a special online form and a special email address for your use. You'll get a personal response, usually within 24-48 hours.
- Quarterly Integrity Call - We all get behind in the things we want to accomplish. Use the Integrity Day Calls to catch-up! It's a fun time, you'll get more done than you imagined, and you'll meet fellow practitioners in the process.
- Scheduled Conference Calls - You'll be invited to participate in a variety of executive briefings, training sessions, teleclasses and other activities via telephone. Some will be complimentary, others will have a small fee. Many will include guest speakers, experts in their fields.
- 40-minute, private coaching session - You'll receive a certificate for one private coaching session via telephone - use it to help you:
- Get clarity and focus on your goals
- Explore a business problem
- Get started on your marketing plan
- Get feedback on a project, business situation, or plan you are developing
- or simply for support.
- Value: $150.00
- And, to help you get started on the right foot, we've added this special bonus:
- The Ideal Client Workbook
From the popular teleclass "Seven Keys to Identify and Target Your Ideal Client".
The workbook covers:
- Why you might not be getting the results you want
- How to identify the market that's right for your practice
- How to target the market
- Step-by-step guidelines with worksheets
- Value: $29.95
You'll be able to download this 12-page workbook immediately upon joining!
All content is available exclusively over the Internet. Each month, a new topic is presented, with in-depth articles on how to use the information to grow your business, plus the tools and templates you'll need to get started.
And with the archives, you'll always have access to all the topics that have been covered.
We know that you don't have the time you wish for marketing your business, yet you know that without marketing, your business won't grow. That's why we take one topic per month, so you can easily fit marketing into your schedule,
implementing effective plans to develop and maintain a full practice and increase not just revenues, but profitability.
|If You're Wondering About Having Time To Do This...
Most of our members access our resources themselves, preferring to take a hands-on approach. However, if your time is limited right now due to unavoidable constraints, there's an effective solution you may want to consider.
Many practices have on board an employee who would love to get more involved in marketing the practice. You've probably noticed someone who has shared ideas, makes good suggestions, and has shown themselves to be interested in the health of your practice.
Select this person to coordinate your marketing plan development for you. Using the tools here on the website, they will take the initial steps to craft your marketing plan, and then you can review and tweak it to your satisfaction.
Just getting the process started is usually all it takes for things to really get going, and we've found this to be an effective way to do it.
We offer one level of membership and provide a secure online system so you can charge your membership fees to a major credit card.
|For a one-time registration fee of $97 and then $27.00 per month, you get immediate access to all of the members-only resources plus the bonuses.|
To become a member, click the button and use our secure order form through PayPal:
Prefer to join by phone? Call (757) 678-7297.
If you have questions, click here to send me an email.
If you want to accelerate your results, give me a call about working with me one-on-one. (757) 678-7297 - or if you prefer, send an email.
It's a fact that it costs five to six times more to attract a new patient than it does to increase the revenues from the patients that are already in your chair.
You invested a great deal to get that patient in your chair.
Think what it would mean to your practice if all you did was to improve your ratio of case acceptance.
Click here to become a member.